AUL, the insurance scheme specialist, has added a new website (www.aul.co.uk) with an online policy documentation facility to its portfolio of services. Brokers can now access online quotations and policy documentation, along with a direct debit facility to enable their clients to be issued with the policy immediately. Policy amendments can also be made online, even after policies have been issued.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel