Start-up intermediary Oxygen has aligned software across the business units on a single system. It will use Catax's Pivot Point Insurance transaction system for commercial and reinsurance lines. The product is a web-based system handling the full insurance transaction process from business production and quoting through to incorporating full-cycle document management.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018