Standard Life Healthcare's website - www.standardlifehealthcare.co.uk - has been identified in an online mystery shopping survey as giving the best overall impression. Conducted by research specialist Neilsen Online, the study involved over 600 consumers reviewing 16 websites offering similar private medical insurance services. Standard Life Healthcare's quote-and-apply facility won the top rating, in addition to its contact and help sections.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups