Lloyd's is to pilot technology that will automatically check insurance slips in a bid to make it easier for underwriters and brokers to ensure that insurance contracts are right first time. Lloyd's has teamed up with Adsensa - the London Market's supplier of slip and policy checking tools - for a two-month pilot of its Wordsensa technology. The technology will automatically check slips against a standard set of rules provided by Lloyd's, and report back immediately on any areas that are miss
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017