The Towergate Partnership has acquired the Zurich Home Insurance portfolio from Network Data. The portfolio, representing circa £2.7m of gross written premium, will now be managed via Towergate, who will continue to administer on behalf of Network Data. Plans are also well advanced to launch additional products through Network Data underwritten by Zurich Personal Lines.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018