The Towergate Partnership has acquired the Zurich Home Insurance portfolio from Network Data. The portfolio, representing circa £2.7m of gross written premium, will now be managed via Towergate, who will continue to administer on behalf of Network Data. Plans are also well advanced to launch additional products through Network Data underwritten by Zurich Personal Lines.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance