Reliability is the number one priority for commercial brokers when investing in IT systems, according to the latest survey by broker IT systems provider Sectornet.
Thirty two senior individuals within UK insurance broking firms were interviewed by an independent research organisation on what they required from a broking system and also their general views on the existing players in the market.
The findings showed that reliability topped the list of brokers' requirements - cited by 25% of
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018