Reliability is the number one priority for commercial brokers when investing in IT systems, according to the latest survey by broker IT systems provider Sectornet.
Thirty two senior individuals within UK insurance broking firms were interviewed by an independent research organisation on what they required from a broking system and also their general views on the existing players in the market.
The findings showed that reliability topped the list of brokers' requirements - cited by 25% of respo
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData