Reliability is the number one priority for commercial brokers when investing in IT systems, according to the latest survey by broker IT systems provider Sectornet.
Thirty two senior individuals within UK insurance broking firms were interviewed by an independent research organisation on what they required from a broking system and also their general views on the existing players in the market.
The findings showed that reliability topped the list of brokers' requirements - cited by 25% of respo
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m