Reporting alongside Lloyds TSB Group, Lloyds TSB Insurance revealed a £34m increase in profit before tax to £243m in 2006. Net operating income improved by 6% to £34m, and 7% growth in underwriting income was offset by a reduction in broking commissions. Gross written premiums (GWP) relating to new home insurance sales through Lloyds TSB UK Retail Bank rose by 42% in 2006, while the insurer's GWP for the SME general liability product rose by 133%. In addition, the group's corporate partnersh
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April