Reporting alongside Lloyds TSB Group, Lloyds TSB Insurance revealed a £34m increase in profit before tax to £243m in 2006. Net operating income improved by 6% to £34m, and 7% growth in underwriting income was offset by a reduction in broking commissions. Gross written premiums (GWP) relating to new home insurance sales through Lloyds TSB UK Retail Bank rose by 42% in 2006, while the insurer's GWP for the SME general liability product rose by 133%. In addition, the group's corporate
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products