RK Harrison is set to roll out a new online quote facility to help launch its standalone policy for contractors, JCT21.2.1.
Brokers and customers require a username and password to access the facility via the wholesale broker's website. The quote engine then provides them with an instant indication of costs.
"The technology is nothing fantastic," said Kelly Knight, project manager, RK Harrison. "But this facility is wonderful because it would normally take five to 10 days to get a quote."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product