RK Harrison is set to roll out a new online quote facility to help launch its standalone policy for contractors, JCT21.2.1.
Brokers and customers require a username and password to access the facility via the wholesale broker's website. The quote engine then provides them with an instant indication of costs.
"The technology is nothing fantastic," said Kelly Knight, project manager, RK Harrison. "But this facility is wonderful because it would normally take five to 10 days to get a quote."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?