IT consultancy Octavia Information Systems has helped expand the capability of TAMIS, Travel and Medical's online self-screening service, which helps travel insurance providers better assess policy risk. The tool has been designed to evaluate risks associated with insuring pre-existing health conditions and automatically calculates the recommended additional premium or excesses based on customer responses to an online questionnaire. The system will now also allow call centre operators to get inv
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?