Imarket is taking shape after months of development, with Acturis and Groupama expected to be the first software house and insurer to be fully integrated early this month.
Some however are taking a cautious approach to the network, which is billed as an opportunity to digitally revolutionise the insurance industry and provide direct connections between underwriters and brokers.
CDL, the Stockport-based software company which is one of the partners behind imarket, has said it does not want to
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018