Imarket is taking shape after months of development, with Acturis and Groupama expected to be the first software house and insurer to be fully integrated early this month.
Some however are taking a cautious approach to the network, which is billed as an opportunity to digitally revolutionise the insurance industry and provide direct connections between underwriters and brokers.
CDL, the Stockport-based software company which is one of the partners behind imarket, has said it does not want to b
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April