Junction, the affinity arm of Budget, will be providing home and content insurance for the Post Office from 1 November, when it launches the new products through its 16,000 branches. The launch follows a successful two-month pilot through 200 branches in the South and South East. The start point for the new Post Office scheme is Budget's own home panel.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019