Junction, the affinity arm of Budget, will be providing home and content insurance for the Post Office from 1 November, when it launches the new products through its 16,000 branches. The launch follows a successful two-month pilot through 200 branches in the South and South East. The start point for the new Post Office scheme is Budget's own home panel.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti