Somerville Group has acquired a majority stake in Voyager Insurance Services, the Guildford-based specialist wholesaler. Employing eight people and handling approximately £12m gross written premium, Voyager joins Somerville's other companies, Oak Underwriting and Plum, swelling Somerville's controlled premiums to £50m.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products