Somerville Group has acquired a majority stake in Voyager Insurance Services, the Guildford-based specialist wholesaler. Employing eight people and handling approximately £12m gross written premium, Voyager joins Somerville's other companies, Oak Underwriting and Plum, swelling Somerville's controlled premiums to £50m.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks