NFU Mutual has signed up Harlosh, the insurance technology solutions provider, to consolidate its legacy systems and support its business processes.
The UK rural insurer will deploy Harlosh's InsuranceFaces technology platform in a bid to create a single, flexible application across the whole of its general insurance business process.
The solution will support processing throughout the lifecycle for a general insurance policy - from quotation to claim. Running on the IBM iSeries platform and u
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted