THB has unveiled more than 16,000 square feet of additional office space at its London base in Leadenhall Street. THB, which acquired broker PWS in January, has established a separate underwriting agency named Unicorn Underwriting; it began its space expansion and refurbishment programme in October 2007 in order to accommodate its growth strategy. All PWS broking teams based in London will move into the Leadenhall Street office.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers