THB has unveiled more than 16,000 square feet of additional office space at its London base in Leadenhall Street. THB, which acquired broker PWS in January, has established a separate underwriting agency named Unicorn Underwriting; it began its space expansion and refurbishment programme in October 2007 in order to accommodate its growth strategy. All PWS broking teams based in London will move into the Leadenhall Street office.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products