Broker Thames City, a specialist in insurance for high-risk drivers and vehicles, claimed it had seen savings of between one and two man years, following the installation of CDL Classic, from IT solutions provider CDL, which has automated its back-office administrative procedures.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019