Broker Thames City, a specialist in insurance for high-risk drivers and vehicles, claimed it had seen savings of between one and two man years, following the installation of CDL Classic, from IT solutions provider CDL, which has automated its back-office administrative procedures.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April