Software broking house Misys General Insurance recorded a 15% year-on-year increase in the number of EDI policies written by its brokers during March and believes it is indicative of personal line broking's strength.
The biggest increases were across newer business lines, with commercial vehicle up more than 40%, household 36%, and bike more than doubling.
Motor, despite being a mature business line, showed growth of almost 10%.
Mark Ryder, Misys GI's commercial director, commented: "The fact t
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017