Tribunal costs for UK small to medium-sized enterprises are rapidly increasing due to the rise in staff discrimination cases and, with new age discrimination laws now in force, many will be expecting to see further increases. In addition, the Employment Tribunal Service revealed that since the age discrimination law was enforced in October 2006, an average of 100 claims a month have been filed.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK