A new internet-based system designed to help subscribers assess thefinancial strength of organisations with which they do business has beenlaunched.
TradeRADAR.net includes a time-sensitive tracking system with dailyupdates, as well as ready access to full hard-copy reports asrequired.
Access is instant and businesses can accurately identify and trackcustomers' ability to pay debts, with any change automatically andimmediately notified by e-mail. The service also enables its users toobtain any
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years