Software Solutions Partners (SSP) is planning to integrateCoverMaker, the online trading solution for the commercial lines market,with its own systems to create a ready-made market for brokers and adistribution system for insurers.
The move follows the announcement that The Broker Network had teamed upwith SSP to provide the company with the sales and distribution rights tothe CoverMaker product.
SSP will make the system available to its existing commercial linescustomers as well as subscriber
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand