CGI Group, in collaboration with Norwich Union (NU) and Allianz Insurance, has launched an account reconciliation centre. The web-based tool will be provided as a managed service hosted by CGI, and accessed via imarket. ARC will be made available to the wider broker community, facilitating a transition from manual, paper-based processes to an efficient flow of electronic information.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal