Brokers need to use online communication tools to achieve contract certainty and evidence of cover, the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has said.
The remarks were made by Peter Staddon, Biba's head of technical services, upon the launch of Webb Technologies' Collaborative Workspaces, which offers brokers the chance to communicate with underwriters and clients via the web.
Mr Staddon commented: "The demands on the industry with contract certainty and evidence of cover, for example
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017