Brokers need to use online communication tools to achieve contract certainty and evidence of cover, the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has said.
The remarks were made by Peter Staddon, Biba's head of technical services, upon the launch of Webb Technologies' Collaborative Workspaces, which offers brokers the chance to communicate with underwriters and clients via the web.
Mr Staddon commented: "The demands on the industry with contract certainty and evidence of cover, for example
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five