RI3K has completed its new message service for the insurance and reinsurance industry. The RI3K Message Service has been designed to exchange placement, accounting and settlement data between brokers and carriers, regardless of the back-office systems that they have implemented. The technology behind this service is provided by Kewill Systems.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five