Insurance Age would like to make clear that in the Soundbytes section in the December issue we incorrectly stated that Graham Tarrant was head of e-business development at Premium Credit. He is chief product architect and founding director for NetSolCQ. We would like to apologise for any confusion caused.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti