Insurance Age would like to make clear that in the Soundbytes section in the December issue we incorrectly stated that Graham Tarrant was head of e-business development at Premium Credit. He is chief product architect and founding director for NetSolCQ. We would like to apologise for any confusion caused.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges