Hanover Park Commercial, the insurance division of the Erinaceous Group, has rebranded as Erinaceous Insurance Services (EIS) following strong growth on the back of several acquisitions. EIS aims to offer solutions to all types of property insurance requirements, and the product portfolio range will include rent guarantee, tenants' and landlords' insurance, commercial buildings insurance, special blocks of flats insurance and social housing risk management. Andy Halstead, ceo, explained that
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData