A new online Competence Maintenance Tool (CMT) has been developed by the IFS School of Finance and Absolutely Training. The new CMT will focus on the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and will be available to business customers from November 2006. A range of new modules are also being developed for the CMT and will include: communicating with clients, feedback handling, preparing for ARROW visits, residential lending and general insurance.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups