A new online Competence Maintenance Tool (CMT) has been developed by the IFS School of Finance and Absolutely Training. The new CMT will focus on the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and will be available to business customers from November 2006. A range of new modules are also being developed for the CMT and will include: communicating with clients, feedback handling, preparing for ARROW visits, residential lending and general insurance.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution