The Broker Network said it expected further growth in 2006 after posting an operating profit of £1.5m before tax and amoritisation for the six month period to 31 October 2005, representing a 97% rise.
In addition, turnover increased by 56%, to £5.8m for the period, with Group operating margin before amoritisation at 25.7%, up from 20.4%.
Grant Ellis, chief executive of the Broker Network, said he was happy that the results had come out at a time when most firms had been talking the market down
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April