A new home, motor and travel insurance provider, Onlyinsurance.co.uk, has entered the online market with a 28-strong insurer panel. Established by Andrew Georgiou, who launched Onlyloans.co.uk and Onlyfinance.co.uk, the new proposition aims to generate a turnover of between £15m and £20m by the end of 2007. Swiftcover have recently been signed up as part of Onlyinsurance's bid to attract as many underwriters as possible.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK