A new home, motor and travel insurance provider, Onlyinsurance.co.uk, has entered the online market with a 28-strong insurer panel. Established by Andrew Georgiou, who launched Onlyloans.co.uk and Onlyfinance.co.uk, the new proposition aims to generate a turnover of between £15m and £20m by the end of 2007. Swiftcover have recently been signed up as part of Onlyinsurance's bid to attract as many underwriters as possible.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups