A recent survey carried out by law firm Pinsent Masons has highlighted the need for insurers to review contractual arrangements in order to protect from insolvencies in their claims supply and distribution chains. A survey of in-house lawyers and supply chain managers at some of the UK's top insurance companies revealed that 93% believed they would be affected by an insolvency in their distribution chain, while 87% believed they would face an insolvency in their claims supply chain in the next 1
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData