Insurance brokers relying on back-up tapes to store and recover their data need on average 19.5 hours to get themselves up and running again, according to a report. Risky business, published by Connect, found that 5% of those surveyed needed more than three days to get back online. In addition, it revealed that one in 10 brokers had lost important data as a result of back-up failure and that one in three UK brokers had experienced a major server problem every six months.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData