The Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (Cila) has linked with the Market Wordings Database (MWD) in an arrangement to provide wordings services to its members. Cila said it was the first professional body in the London market to arrange such a facility whereby its members can take advantage of a direct route through to the wordings service offered by MWD via the Cila website. Administered by Xchanging, MWD is an electronic library of information designed to serve the insurance process
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products