New research on the popularity of motor insurance comparison sites has driven the relaunch of Auto Trader's online comparison tool, Auto Trader Compare.
The enhanced feature, which will sit on AutoTrader.co.uk, will cater to the more than 75% of UK motorists who use comparison websites to obtain insurance quotes. Customers will be able to review prices from Axa, HSBC, Swiftcover, Diamond, Zurich, Marks & Spencer and Admiral, as well as Auto Trader's own insurance offering.
The site has
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018