New research on the popularity of motor insurance comparison sites has driven the relaunch of Auto Trader's online comparison tool, Auto Trader Compare.
The enhanced feature, which will sit on AutoTrader.co.uk, will cater to the more than 75% of UK motorists who use comparison websites to obtain insurance quotes. Customers will be able to review prices from Axa, HSBC, Swiftcover, Diamond, Zurich, Marks & Spencer and Admiral, as well as Auto Trader's own insurance offering.
The site has guarantee
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal