New research on the popularity of motor insurance comparison sites has driven the relaunch of Auto Trader's online comparison tool, Auto Trader Compare.
The enhanced feature, which will sit on AutoTrader.co.uk, will cater to the more than 75% of UK motorists who use comparison websites to obtain insurance quotes. Customers will be able to review prices from Axa, HSBC, Swiftcover, Diamond, Zurich, Marks & Spencer and Admiral, as well as Auto Trader's own insurance offering.
The site has guarantee
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall