Markel International, the international property and casualty insurer, has increased its commitment to the London Market through the injection of an additional £27m of capacity in Markel International Insurance Company (MIICL), its London based insurance company. Following the increases, MIICL will have shareholders funds of approximately £160m.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly