Markel International, the international property and casualty insurer, has increased its commitment to the London Market through the injection of an additional £27m of capacity in Markel International Insurance Company (MIICL), its London based insurance company. Following the increases, MIICL will have shareholders funds of approximately £160m.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018