Markel International, the international property and casualty insurer, has increased its commitment to the London Market through the injection of an additional £27m of capacity in Markel International Insurance Company (MIICL), its London based insurance company. Following the increases, MIICL will have shareholders funds of approximately £160m.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017