Members of the International Underwriting Association (IUA) have begun a pilot project to test a new electronic system for the London market. The scheme will allow companies to assess new technology designed to make the submission of claims information faster and more transparent.
The project is a key part of the London market's overall reform programme and a similar electronic claims initiative is also underway in the Lloyd's market. IUA members have already used Class (Claims Loss Advice an
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April