IGI Group has joined the panel of online commercial insurance portal Broker2Broker (B2Bi) to provide a suite of retail products. Launched in November by Insurance Services, B2Bi (www.b2binsurance.co.uk) is an internet-based trading solution for brokers handling small to medium-sized enterprise business. IGI will underwrite products for smaller packaged business for the retail sector, office premises, commercial and residential property owners.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m