IGI Group has joined the panel of online commercial insurance portal Broker2Broker (B2Bi) to provide a suite of retail products. Launched in November by Insurance Services, B2Bi (www.b2binsurance.co.uk) is an internet-based trading solution for brokers handling small to medium-sized enterprise business. IGI will underwrite products for smaller packaged business for the retail sector, office premises, commercial and residential property owners.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal