Willis has launched what it claims is the world's first carrier benchmarking tool, the Willis Quality Index. The insurer said the index was designed to help clients identify carriers that best match their individual needs, by rating and comparing carriers on their performance in underwriting, policy administration, claims performance and service activities. Its design was based on four carrier-evaluation surveys of nearly 4,000 Willis associates across the globe.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product