Willis has launched what it claims is the world's first carrier benchmarking tool, the Willis Quality Index. The insurer said the index was designed to help clients identify carriers that best match their individual needs, by rating and comparing carriers on their performance in underwriting, policy administration, claims performance and service activities. Its design was based on four carrier-evaluation surveys of nearly 4,000 Willis associates across the globe.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal