Towergate is aiming to create a centralised customer database to improve the accessibility of clients, according to its recently appointed ceo of E-Towergate.
Peter Graham, formerly chief executive at esure - who has been appointed to lead and strengthen the existing e-commerce developments at Towergate - said the company would be focusing on developing the accessibility of the product set.
"Towergate has a massive opportunity to make all of its products available to customers, however they wa
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product