Towergate is aiming to create a centralised customer database to improve the accessibility of clients, according to its recently appointed ceo of E-Towergate.
Peter Graham, formerly chief executive at esure - who has been appointed to lead and strengthen the existing e-commerce developments at Towergate - said the company would be focusing on developing the accessibility of the product set.
"Towergate has a massive opportunity to make all of its products available to customers, however they wa
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints