Tesco Personal Finance has announced that it has reached a quarter of a million pet insurance policies in just over five years. This equates, said the company, to around 1.3m sets of 'furry paws' insured to date. Allan Burns, head of insurance at Tesco Personal Finance, said: "We entered the pet insurance market to offer good value protection to pet owners, especially those who previously dismissed it as an expensive luxury. Our customers clearly believe that we have done just that."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups