Tesco Personal Finance has announced that it has reached a quarter of a million pet insurance policies in just over five years. This equates, said the company, to around 1.3m sets of 'furry paws' insured to date. Allan Burns, head of insurance at Tesco Personal Finance, said: "We entered the pet insurance market to offer good value protection to pet owners, especially those who previously dismissed it as an expensive luxury. Our customers clearly believe that we have done just that."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five