Arnold Fisher Insurance Services has been acquired by Alan Turner which has broking interests under the name of James Hallam. Arnold Fisher will continue to trade under its own name from Watford with the plan of growing the business. Michael Fisher, the previous owner, has agreed to become a consultant to the business.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019