Arnold Fisher Insurance Services has been acquired by Alan Turner which has broking interests under the name of James Hallam. Arnold Fisher will continue to trade under its own name from Watford with the plan of growing the business. Michael Fisher, the previous owner, has agreed to become a consultant to the business.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future