The Lloyd's Market Association (LMA) has committed itself to improving the claims experience in the London Market with a new claims strategy review.
The association set out a series of initiatives in its Work Plan 2008, including a claims review, a pilot for electronic messaging and a report into skills in the market.
David Gittings, chief executive at the LMA, said: "There still remains much more to complete in 2008. The foregoing and new issues that have been identified as important to businesse
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints