The Lloyd's Market Association (LMA) has committed itself to improving the claims experience in the London Market with a new claims strategy review.
The association set out a series of initiatives in its Work Plan 2008, including a claims review, a pilot for electronic messaging and a report into skills in the market.
David Gittings, chief executive at the LMA, said: "There still remains much more to complete in 2008. The foregoing and new issues that have been identified as important to businesse
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results