Risk Analysis Services has launched business continuity software designed to enable insurance brokers to provide consultancy or online support. CrisisPro was developed in conjunction with Axa, and has been designed to help businesses meet the specific issues facing small to medium-sized enterprises.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018