Risk Analysis Services has launched business continuity software designed to enable insurance brokers to provide consultancy or online support. CrisisPro was developed in conjunction with Axa, and has been designed to help businesses meet the specific issues facing small to medium-sized enterprises.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April