Risk Analysis Services has launched business continuity software designed to enable insurance brokers to provide consultancy or online support. CrisisPro was developed in conjunction with Axa, and has been designed to help businesses meet the specific issues facing small to medium-sized enterprises.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution