The board of QBE European Operations has announced that the two trading divisions of its company underwriting operations, European Commercial and the European Retail Divisions (trading as Ensign), are to be merged with immediate effect.
The combined operation will trade as QBE Insurance (Europe), utilising the existing QBE International Insurance and QBE Insurance Company (UK) licences in the UK, together with QBE Reinsurance (Europe) in Dublin.
John Neal, the current managing director of the
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017