The board of QBE European Operations has announced that the two trading divisions of its company underwriting operations, European Commercial and the European Retail Divisions (trading as Ensign), are to be merged with immediate effect.
The combined operation will trade as QBE Insurance (Europe), utilising the existing QBE International Insurance and QBE Insurance Company (UK) licences in the UK, together with QBE Reinsurance (Europe) in Dublin.
John Neal, the current managing director of the
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups