What does 'Cache' stand for?
It stands for CRIF Application for Claims History Exchange.
So what is 'Cache Motor & Home'?
Cache Motor & Home is a web-based service developed for the insurance industry to store claims/incidents data on a database in order to validate and check the claims history of a policyholder. This data supports decision-making in the claims process and allows claims handlers to uncover multiple claimants and identify potential fraud.
Where is the data kept?
The data is stored
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019