What does 'Cache' stand for?
It stands for CRIF Application for Claims History Exchange.
So what is 'Cache Motor & Home'?
Cache Motor & Home is a web-based service developed for the insurance industry to store claims/incidents data on a database in order to validate and check the claims history of a policyholder. This data supports decision-making in the claims process and allows claims handlers to uncover multiple claimants and identify potential fraud.
Where is the data kept?
The data is stored
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers