The Rubicon Corporation has acquired Misys Claims Management fromMisys for an undisclosed sum. The business, formerly known as CWA Claims,will be renamed Rubicon Claims with immediate effect, and will continue tooperate from its offices in Solihull. Operations director Gordon Smithwill lead its integration into Rubicon and continue to manage theday-to-day operations of the business.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData