Angela Cleverly, commercial lines e-trading manager at Axa Insurance
What is Axa Connectivity?
It relates to integration between Axa's commercial lines trading system and broker back-office systems. It allows brokers to enter risk details into their own system (Acturis, SSP, Insurecom) and, at the press of a button, transmit details to Axa's system and get instant quotes and point-of-sale documents. Because other insurers also have connectivity, brokers can get comparative quotes from other carrie
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April