Webline, a Capita Enabler company, has launched BDML's mychoice general insurance panel to the directly authorised (DA) broker market. The site will enable DA brokers to access a panel of 10 insurers, and provide a single common policy wording, pre-populated compliance documentation, a commission alteration option and free access to the Building Cost Information Service's new rebuild look-up feature.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years