A new online insurance provider specialising in cover for motor vehicles that are at least five years old has been officially launched.
Yesinsurance.co.uk, part of the Provident Financial group of companies, will provide an internet-based service backed by a telephone call centre.
The company will also offer household and van insurance and will be expanding over the coming year into other areas of insurance.
Junction will be acting as the company's fulfilment partner, providing a contact centre
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData