A new online insurance provider specialising in cover for motor vehicles that are at least five years old has been officially launched.
Yesinsurance.co.uk, part of the Provident Financial group of companies, will provide an internet-based service backed by a telephone call centre.
The company will also offer household and van insurance and will be expanding over the coming year into other areas of insurance.
Junction will be acting as the company's fulfilment partner, providing a contact centre
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years