A new online insurance provider specialising in cover for motor vehicles that are at least five years old has been officially launched.
Yesinsurance.co.uk, part of the Provident Financial group of companies, will provide an internet-based service backed by a telephone call centre.
The company will also offer household and van insurance and will be expanding over the coming year into other areas of insurance.
Junction will be acting as the company's fulfilment partner, providing a contact centre
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017