The retail network division of The Budget Group of Companies has implemented CDL's 'Black Box' to bring its products to market via the price comparison tool: comparethemarket.com. The new CDL aggregator enables data to be obtained from all affiliated sites in a consistent XML format without disruption to each website involved. The Black Box solution is able to deal with additional information, such as previous claims or convictions, in order to ensure accurate quotes are then delivered.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m