Groupama Healthcare has repeated its demand for the wider adoption of technology within the health insurance sector to help brokers reduce costs, save time and improve service standards.
The call followed Groupama Healthcare's roll out of the pilot of its EasyAdmin service, an online facility that it claimed would ease the administrative burden of brokers and intermediaries.
Alistair Sclare, head of healthcare at Groupama Healthcare, said: "Only a small number of health insurers have invested in
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years