Groupama Healthcare has repeated its demand for the wider adoption of technology within the health insurance sector to help brokers reduce costs, save time and improve service standards.
The call followed Groupama Healthcare's roll out of the pilot of its EasyAdmin service, an online facility that it claimed would ease the administrative burden of brokers and intermediaries.
Alistair Sclare, head of healthcare at Groupama Healthcare, said: "Only a small number of health insurers have invested in o
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted