InsurE-com has rolled out its commercial lines data capture and management application to major commercial brokers. The tool, dubbed 'Claudia', is designed to enable brokers to improve commercial business processes and deliver better service to customers and insurers. It is based on Microsoft technology, adhering to the Polaris Commercial Insurance Standards and is closely integrated with insurE-com's line of ASP solutions.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti