InsurE-com has rolled out its commercial lines data capture and management application to major commercial brokers. The tool, dubbed 'Claudia', is designed to enable brokers to improve commercial business processes and deliver better service to customers and insurers. It is based on Microsoft technology, adhering to the Polaris Commercial Insurance Standards and is closely integrated with insurE-com's line of ASP solutions.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints