InsurE-com has rolled out its commercial lines data capture and management application to major commercial brokers. The tool, dubbed 'Claudia', is designed to enable brokers to improve commercial business processes and deliver better service to customers and insurers. It is based on Microsoft technology, adhering to the Polaris Commercial Insurance Standards and is closely integrated with insurE-com's line of ASP solutions.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK