Allianz Insurance has chosen KC Partners as its first strategic partner in its new commercial initiative. The business network for Software Solutions Partners (SSP) users recently announced that it was enhancing its commercial lines proposition to brokers. Liz Latter, head of KC Partners at SSP, commented: "This partnership with Allianz Insurance will enable us to further develop their trading relationship with our members."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017